Monday, December 14, 2009

Yet another NPR discovery..

While driving to performance gig my lil' dance company had this last week, I became extremely sick of listening to music. Does this happen to you ever? You just need something else. So I turned to my 2nd love, National Public Radio. I just happened upon an interview with Jay Duplass, one half of the writer-director-actor-brother pairing (insert Mark Duplass into this equation), that brought you gems such as "The Puffy Chair" and "Baghead". The below movie is one of their first shorts that made a standing at the Sundance Film Festival.

We've ALL been in this situation before...
letting the most simple day to day things completely and utterly massacre your self esteem.

It's relate-able. It's genius. It's the Duplass legacy.


Check it.

This is John

No comments:

Post a Comment