Friday, July 11, 2014

Guilty Guilty Guilty

Some days you just need to INDULGE in the most sinful of guilty pleasures. The silky smooth slide into indulgence is oh-so-easy... despite the tap-tap-tapping of the straight laced and business suited guilt that desperately wants you to TURN OFF THE KARDASHIANS AND GO EXERCISE. I try not to saturate myself in either side of the guilty pleasure - gut-wrenching guilt sobbing spectrum, but who am I kidding? I love the ride. I LOVE the ride. So here I am, making a list. If you see me indulging in any of these items/activities, hold an immediate intervention. Or join me. BFF's for life.

SHOCK ME SHOCK ME SHOCK ME
WITH THAT DEVIANT BEHAVIOR:

GUILTY PLEASURES 2014
(including, but not limited to:)


  • Junior Mints
    via
  • Chick-fil-a, more specifically, eating Chick-fil-a food which has been 100% saturated in this stuff:
    via
  • Sleeping in 
    via
  • Staying up till 6 AM (BUT insomnia, soooo...) 
    via
  • Nicki Minaj, Britney Spears, and Kesha (oops, of course I mean Ke$ha. But - Eww). Weirdy girl pop music in general. I love that ish. 
    via
  • Imgur (in which you fall into, and immediately loose 2 hours of your life) 
    via
  • Going to the Doctor. Dr. Pepper, that is. (don't even get me started on the amazeballs that is Cherry Vanilla DP) 
    via
  • The aforementioned Keeping Up With The Kardashians (but so does Kate Middleton, so I'M STILL CLASSY) 
    via
  • Ellipses... 
    via
  • Baaaaaadly written teen novels. You know you also liked to love and loved to hate them in equal parts. "AHHHHHHHHH they are horrible.. but, oh my gosh, that's soooo not how you prounounce Renesmee's name." You've been there too, admit it.
    via

    I showed you mine, now show me yours. 
    'FESS UP.

No comments:

Post a Comment