Thursday, July 24, 2014

Ms. Jones

I've been watching some ANTM (for the layman, that would be America's Next Top Model) while I've been editing this week, and the modelling world and all it's lingo is creeping into my mind/vocabulary/dreams. A model had to "become" Grace Jones, in costume, makeup, and, MOST IMPORTANTLY, attitude. The overall effect led to some internet diving and prowling.

The result:
WOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOO. That lady is a rock star!

I wish Grace Jones was my spirit animal.
But I don't think I'm confident enough for this kind of power.
What a gorgeous Amazon. A Wonder Woman in the flesh.
Grace Jones, Jean-Paul Goude via
via
via
I’ve looked the devil in the face, and god, and somehow I've found a balance. But being extreme is at the same time a balance–one extreme balances the other. –Grace Jones 

grace jones by_Jaleel Roy via

No comments:

Post a Comment