Monday, July 21, 2014

Yo' momma.

I just stumbled onto a beautiful Huffington Post article that displayed something, which to me is, truly touching. The article hit me BAM right in the center of my heart, probably because I have been swinging back and forth on the baby-crazy meter for a while now. This very moment, I'm crazy. Tomorrow: meh... not so much.
The photographer Ken Heyman took these photos over 50 years ago as a series for a book he co-wrote, Family. He recently had been cleaning out a storage unit, and found these photos in a box marked "Mothers". Just take a glance at my favorites from the article (and check out the article HERE), and you can see why my cold, black heart melted so:
via Ken Heyman
via Ken Heyman
via Ken Heyman
via Ken Heyman
via Ken Heyman

No comments:

Post a Comment