Monday, June 8, 2009

Spring, and by Summer...

My dear ex-visiting teaching partner, Emily Ruth Foster, made my house a mix before she sailed off into the sunset.
Maybe she'll come back soon, that dear pretty thing.

1. lykke li - dance, dance, dance
(popular choice, seeing as this song has been on all the mixes I've been given lately)
2. the white stripes - my doorbell
3. broken social scene - stars and sons
4. beirut - elephant gun
5. carol king - beautiful
6. camera obscura - let's get out of this country
7. eagle*seagull - your beauty is a knife i turn on my throat8. the magnetic fields - love goes home to paris in the spring
9. bishop allen - corazon
10. colin meloy (of the Decemberists) (Sam Cook Conver) - bring it on home to me
11. the be good tanyas - the littlest birds
12. the pains of being pure at heart - everything with you
13. etta james - sunday kind of love
14. new buffalo - i've got you and you've got me15. new buffalo - i've got you and you've got me (Broken Social Scene Remix)
(I actually downloaded the remix version to add to the mix
since I fell deeply in love with this song)
16. andrew bird - spare oh's

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for this! I'm going to look it all up and have a listen

    ReplyDelete
  2. can you burn me this mix? sounds fabulous.

    ReplyDelete