Thursday, November 5, 2009

From me to you. A year late.

The play list for 2008's Christmas mix tape, which I sprinkled liberally amongst my near and dear.
All are songs I listened to obsessively that year. I could tell you whys and hows and wheres and whoitremindedmeofs for each.. but I'd rather you just go and LISTEN:
  1. Skinny Love - Bon Iver
  2. Ne Me Quitte Pas- Regina Spektor
  3. Symphony 5 was a surprise - Emily Wells
  4. Journey of the Featherless - Cloud Cult
  5. First Love - The Maccabees
  6. Micro Melodies - The Album Leaf
  7. Comme des Enfants - Coure de Pirate
  8. For Reverend Green - Animal Collective
  9. No One's Gonna Love You - Band of Horses
  10. Middle Class Girl - Tom Waits
  11. True Affection - The Blow
  12. Living Life - Daniel Johnston
  13. Politics -Sean Hayes
  14. Electric Feel - MGMT
  15. What They Found - Octopus Project
  16. Love - Matt White
  17. Grounds for Divorce - Wolf Parade
  18. Yours To Keep - Paola
  19. Survival - Andrew Jackson Jihad & Ghost Mice
  20. Bridges & Balloons - Joanna Newsom
  21. Rue St. Vincent - Yves Montand

No comments:

Post a Comment