Sunday, June 24, 2012

Perfect Movie Food

There are periods of my life where I just feel low... for either no reason whatsoever or every reason. It happens. Which is why I love crying over a good movie. It gives me a reason to get both get the waterworks primed and then vent out all the sadness and the goo and the dark trapped in. 
SO,
I went to see Brave on Friday, then Seeking a Friend for the End of the World on Saturday. Brave was and is lovely and brilliant, and another reason for me to stay a red head. Seeking a Friend for the End of the World was tragic and hilarious. I want to watch them both again... they cured my common blues. Or the mad reds, as Holly Golightly would say
Sometimes I just need a good cry.

Sometimes I need comfort food, like this:
Oh, how I love thee, Haribo Frogs and Henry Weinard's Creme Soda. Perfect movie food.



No comments:

Post a Comment