Saturday, November 22, 2008

Seamless Threadless Wristless Fistless

Puppy Web Cam
This is my only real hobby.

I want to punch holes in my ceiling and record the music my room makes when the wind blows through. I'm thinking that it'll be similar to the noise blowing over the hole in a small brown jug.


I like to feel freedom when I write. Thus . . . I'm not sure punctuation makes a very good boyfriend. I'm not sure grammar can become a faithful mistress.



I need a place to keep my old "about me" labels.
This looks about as good a place then any.
*I'm a celebrity beauty secret. I figured out why people love love-notes. I count down the days using paper chains. My favorite words today are: macabre, touche, and fondue. I need a fez. I dance circles around you and you and you. I knew from the first moment I saw you that you were dangerous for me. I knew from the first moment I saw you that you were dangerous for her. I smelled your spareribs and sauerkraut and had to come in. I keep a decoy journal. Leaving the real thing in plain sight. I don't care about being the first (girl) stowaway in space. I pretend to Nancy Drew. You can be George or Bess. Or Ned. I have anime hair. I want to start a pillow-fight club...*

Once a boy told Kelli that he refused to be labeled with a genre (to be exact, the typical genre of the frail and well-dressed Provo normality . . . you know what I'm talking about).
The next words out of his mouth were to ask her to play old school nintendo.
Liar, Liar Pants On Fire.



Once I wanted to tattoo your kisses to my hipbones, and then I realized I would have to stare at it every day and remember that you were made up all along.



I want to live in the library. I want to live in your closet.
I want to live on a steady diet of lemon bars and ice water.


Jackie: No, i genuinely mean that and I'm not being facetious.
Claire; 'Facetious'! That's a great word.
Jackie: It totally is. And it can go on that list of "f" words. It just fits right in.
Claire: Can this be our Halloween quote?
Jackie: You mean this brief discussion of the word facetious?
Claire: Yeah, this is it right now. How do you say it? Fascist . . . ?
Jackie: I think I said Facetious.
Claire: Hey, ANOTHER f word for the list!


"Stand up! Keep your backs straight! Remember that is where the wings grow."
-Martha Graham


"She said she usually cried at least once each day not because she was sad, but because the world was so beautiful & life was so short."
-Brian Andreas.


I only really love Sammy. Star crossed. Restraining orders. Something big.

No comments:

Post a Comment