Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Infrastructure

I really am running out of tiny notebooks. Running out means I'm down to 6 or 7.



"Claire's Notes of a Very Deliberate Nature"
-last time I titled my notes.


Hmmm. Waste not want not?
That looks like pink morse code or braille.

". . . well. duh. But I also can't wait for all the little things. Like, if my wife has to get to wake up before I do, setting an alarm that will only wake me up a min or 2 before, so that I can wake her up, so she never has to wake up to a nasty alarm..."- Fish. Some people are born romantics.


Maybe I'll be seeing you.


Climb behind all the glow.
Left behind from the lights.
Beaming soft from up there.
Ceiling fan in the way.


"i feel like i have been emotionally unavailable,
but have only just realized it.or was it emotionally uninterested,
which comes out to the same thing."
-M.

No comments:

Post a Comment