Thursday, July 7, 2011

Last Stick of Gum on Earth #1

I made this mix for Christmas 2009... So, YES, it's ancient history. But since I promised some people they could get the band/track names, I'm posting it here.
Finally.
Think of this (and it's brother playlist, which I'll post soon) as a dive into the musical history of what I was obsessed with 2009. Who can resist such a wealth of knowledge?


Broken Social Scene - Backyards 
Animal Collective - My Girls
Mates of State - The Re-arrangerLykki Ly - Dance Dance DancePassion Pit - Sleepyhead
Yeah Yeah Yeah's - Hysteric
First Aid Kit -
Tiger Mount Peasant Song
(Fleet Foxes Cover)
The Antlers - Bear
White Rabbits - Percussion GunDiscovery - Swing Tree
Electric Owls - Magic Show
Shapes and Sizes - Head Movin'
Jay Brannan - Soda Shop
Regina Spektor - Raindrops
The Tallest Man On Earth -
Where Do My Bluebird Fly
Wild Sweet Orange - Be Careful (What You Want)
Glasser - Glad (Delorean remix)
Landon Pigg -
Falling In Love In A Coffee Shop
Slow Club - Me and You
Jay May - Snow White
Sigur Ros - Gobbledigook

No comments:

Post a Comment