Monday, October 17, 2011

Birthday snow

 A billion and five years ago, meaning two-or-maybe-it-was-three, my beautiful friends Jessica P. made me a birthday mixtape. I dusted it off to find that it fits like a jigsaw piece into my aging year, Autumn falling into Winter.

Kaki King
Yellowcake
Life Being What It Is
Saving Days In A Frozen Head

Kathleen Edwards - Old Time Sake

Cat Power - Metal Heart

Jaymay - Snow White

Elliott Smith - Pitseleh

Neko Case - I Wish I Was The Moon

Great Lake Swimmers - Imaginary Bars

Fiona Apple - Extraordinary Machine

Lou Barlow - Home

Broken Social Scene - Backyards

Air - Run

Blonde Redhead - Spring and By Summer

1 comment:

  1. I've been trying to get people to listen to Kathleen Edwards for years.

    And I'll call you as soon as my phone is back in commission. SWEAR.

    ReplyDelete