Friday, December 16, 2011

The Christmas Story.




I just watched this short film posted on my friend Meg's blog, from St Paul's Arts and Media. It has directly channeled me into the holiday spirit... which was precisely what my broken down, post-finals, pre-packing-for the-cross-country-travel, stressed filled self needed. A spearmint flavored breath of fresh holiday air. Christmas is almost here. We get to celebrate the birth of our Savior.


We have been so blessed. I am grateful to have had this reminder, at exactly the right time.


My favorite character is the star. The little hands flapping up and down were/are the most endearing gesture I have ever seen. But the entire cast made me clap my hands and bounce up and down in my seat, which I believe is the cuddly side to my Mother Bear instincts, which kick in whenever I'm around or see pictures of cute kids or baby animals.


1 comment: