Thursday, December 23, 2010

Acronym and Initialism

FINALLY, I have found my playlist to my b-day present from one, Chris N, a previously mentioned music guru-friend of mine. Instead of numbering this list, the boy used my name in an acronym. Brilliant. (Side note to the Man, himself: Seriously start that music blog already! Do it do it do it.)

C. Sufjan Stevens - "Chicago"
(Adult Contemporary Easy Listening Version)
L. Spiritualized -
"Ladies and Gentlemen We Are Floating In Space"
A. LCD Soundsystem - "All My Friends"
(Franz Ferdinand Version)
I. Blue Roses - "I Am Leaving"
R. Nick Cave & Warren Ellis - "Rider Strong"
E. Rogue Wave - "Every Moment"
B. The Who - "Baba O'Riley"
A. Lo-Fi-Fnk - "Adore"
G. The Presets - "Girl & The Sea"
L. Animal Collective - "Leaf House"
(Picture By - ERIC HOSFORD)
E. jj - "Ecstasy"
Y. The Knife - "You Make Me Like Charity"

1 comment: