Monday, February 1, 2010

No, we do not serve Fugu.


The Tetraodontidae.If you happen to pass though the lobby of the restaurant where I work (spending the majority of my evenings earning spare change to fund my treacherous grad school addiction)you'll immediately notice the large wall aquarium. This aquarium is the home to a generous handful of beautiful and brightly colored fish, of every shapes and size imaginable. But despite that fact, everyone, and I mean EV-AH-REE-WHOOOON, likes the blowfish the best.
Look. People. If I've said this once, I'll say it again: No matter how hard you pound on the glass, it will never blow up. It's a jaded little puff. Get used to being disappointed by nature.
The Little Mermaid ruined our reality of sea life.

1 comment:

  1. Hahahahaha.
    Hi I don't know you. But I was blog-creeping around and found your blog and I love it. I promise never to bang on the glass of blowfish cages.
    Thassall.

    ReplyDelete