Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Bonnie

This is Bonnie. She is my little sister, thus third in line to the Bagley throne.
Not only is she waaaaaaaaay cooler than me, but
TODAY IS HER BIRTHDAY.
Happy Birthday Darling.
We love you very very very very very very very much.
(THIRD BRIGHT EYES REFERENCE IN THE LAST TWO MONTHS... and counting)
In honor of my st-st-st-stunner of a sister's day of birth, I am going to list just a few of the things that make me so glad that she is in my family PLUS one of my favorite people.
AHEM.
  • She is much braver than anyone I know. She sticks up for me, and defends me from ex boyfriends and the undead (only sometimes those are the same. She gets my back at work, and comes with me on adventures through the factory to buy candy and bottled water.
  • She is so so SO creative and talented. She is the ultimate seamstress and fashionista. She draws and crafts like a little Martha. This girl is going places, and don't you forget it. She can do whatever she wants.
  • She loves Left 4 Dead. Bonus points.
  • She can rock combat boots and pikachu shirts like no one else. And guess what guys, IT'S WORKING. Not even I can pull off the things she pulls off.
  • She is a babe. I mean. . . LOOK AT HER. Are you looking? Right. So beautiful.
  • This girl is True. The most loyal friend and companion. It amazes me, the depth of her care(just look at her below. . . she's got his back. . . man, I crack myself up).
  • She loves so deeply. When I grow up, I hope that I will be able to love someone even a minute portion of the way this girl loves.

Bonnie, I love you. I am so glad you are my sister.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for making my birthday so fun! I love you x100!

    ReplyDelete