Monday, May 7, 2012

Clearly Obsessed: pretty things in black and white

I usually make "Things that I love" lists on Sundays... but it's been a long time. I need to start doing that more regularly. But for now, here, today, here is my visual version, in black and white.


Who can resist a Fitzgerald? VIA

Stanley Kubrick’s take on beautiful women (1940's). VIA


 “Free Dive”, photos by Kanoa Zimmerman VIA

 Figures in the Castle (1920) Photo by Manuel Álvarez Bravo VIA

My love for the movie Amelie has no bounds. What a lovely creature she is. VIA

 VIA


Angelica Houston = incredible always
- in Miss Dior, 1971, by Bob Richardson. VIA


 Another one worth falling for... ee cummings VIA

Tell me this isn't Britney Spears? If so, I knew I secretly/not-so-secretly loved her for a reason. VIA

AND... Summer is just around the corner. 
Untitled, photo by Julian Bialowas VIA

No comments:

Post a Comment