Saturday, May 26, 2012

Happy Birthday Bonnie Boo

May 26th- mark it, secretary of my imagination.
I love birthdays!
Good thing there is possibly a billion kids in my family, we get to party all the time.
Happy Birthday Bonnie!!!


Party food. The best ever.

 Eloise is the sweetest little girl in the world.

 Teasing the baby.




Grandma Bagley. One of my favorite people with one of my other favorite people.


 The girl tears into her presents... like... like... a lion with a sweet tooth on a bubblegum flavored gazelle. With marzipan teeth. I could keep going.



 Sticky notes... oh yeah.




Angry cake consumption.

Ehhh. Photo bomb. Probably the best one ever.

Joseph and the kitten. Kitten with mittens. Mitten kitten.


 I love parties.
I love everything in black and white.

No comments:

Post a Comment