Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Nieces. Nices. Nieces.

Madison Kate is growing up.
Quickly.


We did a little photoshoot to commemorate her 8th birthday...
last spring...
the point is that I am posting them now, and I adore this little lady.


She is smart as a whip and beautiful to boot.
I am so happy that she is in my family!



 I HAD to get a close up of those freckles.
Oh, those freckles. I'm jealous to the core of anyone with freckles.


Using our skills in covert operations, we semi-successfully tip-toed up to a nest of deer...
They rolled their big doe eyes at us and moved to find a more private area to hold their knitting club/Texas Hold Em/sewing circle.



P.S. Congratulations of the new little sister, Miss Madison!
And Happy Birthday, Miss Emmarie Claire.

No comments:

Post a Comment