Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Monster Mash #15

My friend just posted a link to an article about the photographer Charles Fréger, an artist who developed a very unique take on the mythological "Wilder Man".  This idea is based on the still-practiced pagan traditions and rituals. This mythological monster being seems to take on many forms and interpretations, which is fascinating to me. And well-timed for my Monster Mash theme. I enjoy posting images of different types of ghouls and ghosts, but this one in significantly fascinating for me.
Really, I am an odd duck most the time. You are 100% bizarre yourself. So, enjoy my favorite photos from the article (and be sure to click here to see the rest of these remarkable creatures, brought to you though the imaginings of Charles Fréger).

No comments:

Post a Comment