Friday, April 17, 2009

Bartenieff Fundamentals did come in handy...Once

3:04 Claire

duuuuuuuuuuuh yourself

3:07pm Shane

How about I duh you!

and your sternocleidomastoid

asaurus

3:08pm Claire

my STERNOCLEIDOMASTOID could kick your duh's butt

3:09pm Shane

well my duh's dad could beat up your sternocleidomastoid's dad!

3:10pm Claire

My dog's bigger then your dog.

3:10pm Shane

I kicked your dog. but in a nice way

3:11pmClaire

Nice kicking seems paradoxical

3:12pm Shane

prove it

because YOU seem paradoxical

3:16pm Claire

Well, you start lifting your leg in a bound flow, using your femoral flexion and illiiospoas to initiate, to wind up for the impending direct force of a mean kick. Then you have to IMMEDIATELY change your dynamic to that of a sustained free flow as to not hurt the object of your differing emotions. It's too sudden. It can't be done. So you're stuck in this struggle between right and wrong and bound and free and to hurt and not to hurt and soon you get distracted by something shiny and wander off to examine said shiny thing, so all of your in depth analysis was in vain.

3:19pm Shane

Claire you have enlightened me. I will buy you a cookie someday to compensate for the time spend doing so. And a cake for having kicked your dog

spent*

3:19pm Claire

You know how I adore baked goods...





THE MORAL OF THIS STORY IS:

Bartenieff Fundamentals helped me receive the promise of baked goods.

MY MAJOR WASN'T USELESS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment