Let's take stock in how I feel right now:
- One REALLY great dream ended too quickly. Tragic, since I actually remember this one.
- I had to share a bed with my sister (that's not the bad part, since she's like the hot water bottle I never had), since I slept over at my mom's house, thus missing my 5 month anniversary with B.
- My neck and back... basically my entire spine... feels like it was crushed in a train wreck. Or that someone played tetris with each section of my spinal column.
- I accidently slept in my contacts, so the world is very blurry right now. I'm spell checking the shhhhhh out of this when I get a chance to blink a couple hundred more times.
- I remember turning over in the middle of the night to yell and shake at my sister, who I was convinced had stopped breathing. Um... she was totally fine. Girl sleeps like a log.
- I need at least 3 more hours of sleep to feel normal.
- Gladice, the midnight hairdresser did quite the number on my hair last night. Pretty?
- Oh. The below photo refuses to be re-sized (Well... now it's ok...).
TODAY IS GONNA ROCK. For THESE reasons:
- Mandee and Josh get sealed today!
- I get to help the photographer (Becca Peterson Lund) pose the happy couple.
- I get to wear my new sun dress all day long (something I'd probably do anyways, but, you know).
- GOTH PROM. Maybe Bonnie will let me borrow a wig and some GOTHic lolita gear. Only time will tell.
- Getting to dress up for GOTH PROM.
- Making up for the fact that I only got to go to my own High Skoooool PROM once, and with a date who fell asleep on me at the end of the night (Thanks Eric Miller).
- Making up for the fact that I never actually was GOTH when I should have tried harder to find an interesting genre in High Skoooool.
- The capitalization of GOTH and PROM.