Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Stina's Mix (title unknown)

I've been literally begging Kristina B. for a mix for the last month.
Girl's got good taste.
Plus... EVERYONE AND THEIR PET OF CHOICE had a Extina mix, and I had ZERO.
I had to have one.
The moral of this story is that pestering works. I am still trying to decode the cryptic message Allison S. wrote on the cd front. Something something something This Might Be From A 90's Hit Something. Then she drew a mouse-bird.
Also... a rainbow.
It works.
Thank You, my pretty-fashionista-apple eating-vineyard baby Kristina.
The Drums - It Will All End In Tears
Jack Penate - Pull My Heart AwayQ Lazzarus - Goodbye Horses
My Gold Mask - Violet EyesThe Mary Onettes - Explosions Dan Black - Wonder Stars - Celebration Guns
Hot Chip - I Feel Better Calahan - Like A Ghost Gigi - Won't Someone Tell Me
Agent Ribbons - Boy With The Wooden Lips
Surfer Blood - Floating Vibes
Caribou - Odessa
Broken Bells - The High Road
Toro Y Moi - Leave Everywhere
White Lies - Nothing to Give (M83 Remix)
The Dutchess and the Duke - HandsArrah and the Ferns - Southern Comfort
Santigold - Lights out

No comments:

Post a Comment