3 of the last things that have inspired you
1. Gustav Klimt's colors and shapes.
2. Living in the crow's nest of a bunkbed.
3. Photos of long haired girls, or of gestures and hands in natural light.
3 things on your walls
1. Beaux's Grandpa hats. Feathers and plaid.
2. Does the fridge count? If so - a Max-dog, shaped with a hundred small square magnets of classic paintings. I made the first version, while Jessica made the second (I like the second version of Max better).
3. Rose hooks in black, white, and turquoise for my collection of long necklaces.
3 things that you never get sick of
1. Monkey Island for my iPhone
2. Swimming underwater while the light streams in.
3. Goat Cheese and Pears in salads
3 artists who have influenced your development
1. Pascal Magnin
2. Zvi Gotheiner
3. Maya Deren 3 blogs that you follow
1. My Ear-Trumpet Has Been Struck By Lightning
2. My Vintage Heart
3. F*Yeah Steampunk Fashion
1. Final Fantasy - Remix of Star's 'Your Ex-Lover Is Dead'
3. Judy Garland - Get Happy