Friday, January 6, 2012

If you liked it...

I love huge bizarre finger-wear. I'm talking about rings, people.
My ring finger is a tiny 5 and a quarter (tosses hair), so I have a hard time finding the right size rings for my delicate hands (double hair toss). So, you know, know that you have my measurements (whirlwind of hair tossing... Dashboard songs are wrote about this moment).

Just another one of my lists. This time, of ring pretties:

Who doesn't love, and I mean lovelove, vintage rings? via

I may be wrong about the ring...
but I am sure the pretty-darn-close-to-matching bracelet is by Iwona Ludy Design

I have been wear a very similar eyeball ring lately. Teenagers want to be me. Children fear me.


Finger Armor via

Tiny Jeweled Owl via

MIRTA Jewelry via

 Spell it out. via

Loved via

Always Ring via
Wah. I want want this but I only have a photos sans creator/store link.

Humerus? Femur? I just know I want it. via


"A woman’s “memorial poesy ring” from 1592,
made of gold and rock crystal.
On the ring’s inner surface is inscribed,
“The cruel seas, remember, took him in November.” "
When I die, I am forcing Chris to make one of these for the entire family. I just want to keep everyone extremely sad. You know... because I'm extremely extremely  important.

Human Bone Wedding Rings 
Disgusting or beautiful?
I tried to convince husband this was the route we should take when talking wedding rings. These rings were made by harvesting bone cells from each of the couple's jawbones.
"Using bioglass, a special bioactive ceramic which mimics the structure of bone material, researchers are growing rings made out of the couples' bone." To read more, click here.

Victorian Skull Ring via

Buenos Aires based artist Celina Saubidet via

Wicked sweet hand cuff. via


 Lulu Frost CODE ring. I want a lucky number 7.

Pamela Love. Oh... just some phases of the moon. 

oui via

Remember the milk and eggs. via


1984 is a rat. Joy.

Hands via

Projector Ring via
"In a darkened room, light from a candle or LED passes through the ring to project a series of portraits. A selection of miniature slides were made of different family portraits and inserted into the edge of the ring for projection."

Obsidian Tomb Ring by Bloodmilk via


 Matryoshka Ring

V-Day is coming up pretty soon? Hmm.

3 comments:

  1. I like rings. And I really like your blog.
    PS here's the link you want: http://www.yoonjungyun.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. CRAYON RINGGGGGGGGSSSSSS!!!! XD

    I lovelovelove wearing rings, yet I don't have very many...This scarab ring from Jewelmint is my current pride and joy: http://mydressyways.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/07-01-11-jewelmint-scarab-ring.jpg

    This post made me happy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. informative post Usually I do not learn article on blogs, internet however I would like to say that this write-up very pressured me to check out and do so! investigate this site Your writing style has been amazed me. Thank you, very nice article. Learn More

    ReplyDelete