Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Au: glaring, gleaming, glistening, glittering, glossy

Remember 2002 when one wouldn't be caught dead in gold, "only sterling would touch this skin", Ag conquered Au everytime, etc? We were snobs of the highest echelon. That's what high school does to young maidens. Makes them picky about things from the periodic table of elements and clop around like young Clydesdales in their mommy's taller church shoes.
I confess that sometimes I like to think that I still like silver best, but really...
 let's grow up* and go gold. 

Things that I love: in GOLD
(or what I would wear if I was kin to a Scrooge McDuck):
VIA
VIA
VIA
VIA
VIA
VIA 
*When I say grow up, I'm not really imploring you to become a typical person. Being mature takes its toll. What a typical statement. I'm feel blase even saying it. I mean stay young without the dramatics and traumatics. Grow fun. 

But learn to walk in heels. I can't say this enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment