Tuesday, July 3, 2012

J Rae's Birthday and "Look! A good artist!"

Today is my dear friend Jessica Rae Ecker's birthday. She is a remarkably talented lady who just finished up her MFA at Pratt Institute in NYC. So we've got talent on this roster, plus her rockin bod and beautimus face... girl's got it going on. She was my first roommate in Provo, and she tolerated my ups and downs, my love for eating meat, my tumultuous dating habits, and me pushing around the furniture to make up choreography in the living room. I finally got a chance to scope out her latest art pieces, and she has seriously taken the all the blue ribbons. I love these pieces, and will share some below, but for realsies, check out her website and love her like I do: jessicaraeecker.com


Aqueous

watercolor

22"x30"

2011


oil on wood
48"x48"

2012


maybe

oil on wood

36"x36"

2012


oil on wood
72" x 72"
2012


then there were three
pen on paper
22" x 30"
2012
(Dear J Rae, I want these on my wall at home. If you ever sell them, I want to be first to know.)

No comments:

Post a Comment