Thursday, July 29, 2010

Day 09 or maybe I should just get a real one... what?


Day 09 - Something you’re proud of in the past few days:

Chris drew the most beautiful feather on my fore-arm
(ahem... maybe during church... ADHD IS AWESOME).

That night, I was just a teensy bit proud when all the cool dude's at MJ's party thought it was a real tattoo. I'm so cool. James Dean cool.
Next week, expect a sleeve. Maybe I'll be as cool as the bartender now. Dang.
(I wish I had a better photo. I just shot with my phone in passing on the way to dinner that evening.)

1 comment:

  1. Haha, you need to get a cool chest piece and come trash dance with me next!

    I feel you on the rabbit hole upside down. I just deleted a ton of people and such.

    But I really do want to catch up with you and free time like whoa, so...umm lovely ms claire...
    I need you to send me your number again, I had to get a new phone because my other broke. My number is still the same 801-836-8338

    ReplyDelete