Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Day: 8 (eight) is the natural number following 7 and preceding 9

Day 08 - Short term goals for this month and why
  • Have a birthday. Because I can.
  • Finish all my library books so that I can get NEW library books.
  • Sort through clothes so that I have something to offer up to the pillaging goddesses of Kate/friends who thrift from friends (usually me, but I'll start this trend in my group, mark my words)/small African children. They will wear my out-dated shabby-chic cast off's with glee. GLEE, I TELL YOU.
  • Be on time for... everything. Or just some things.
  • Start a blog featuring photos wars of homeless people vs hipsters. Then the readers have to guess which is which (Ok. I'm probably not really going to do this... I just think it would be funny for about 3 days, then I would get bored and go back to googling photos of Joseph Gordon-Levitt).
  • Swim more. I miss the water. WHICH MEANS that I finally need to pick up a sport-swim suit, as I have worn out all my old suits, and am loathe to start wearing out my beautiful new pin-up one just for the sake of exercise.
  • Go visit Pearl's kittens. Because I WANT TO BE AROUND KITTENS. KITTENS INSPIRED BY KITTENS...YAHHHHHHHHHH. I love kittens. What?
  • Start to learn more French. Maybe. I need to be able to have super-uber-mega cryptic conversations with KJ if we end up living in the same houes. Go Francophiles!
  • Get appointments for any and all doctor type situations. I am due to loose my insurance at the end of August. Gulp.
  • Start watching "Party Down".
  • Work on ALL THE PROJECTS. I need shot through the sturnum of pure unadulterated motivation. I bet that tastes like ground-up smarties.

2 comments: