Friday, July 2, 2010

Intelligent input, darling.

Things that I love - July 2, 2010

  • Sea Salt.
  • Photos of people in gas-masks.
  • Collar-necklaces and belts made of metal.
  • Pretending to be a secret agent whilst scooting around on a very fast wave runner, but most just chasing fish and ducks.
  • Being sun burnt enough to remember that I was in the SUN, but not enough to hurt when I put on jeans.
  • Kaneischa's red lipstick.
  • Finishing all of my library books so that I can take them back and get new ones (I'm currently reading Twenty Thousand Leagues Under The Seas by Jules Verne. Currently, as in I've been afraid to keep reading it because I've been at a lake and will be in the ocean within 24 hours time. Invisible sharks. Scary.)
  • Boys with anime hair (and I didn't even have to go to Japan).
  • *kidchan
  • Cooper. Izzy. Max. Bella. In that order.
  • Play lists and mixtapes that I find on other people's blogs.
  • Finding clothes on the floor of the closet that you didn't remember about, but now love so-very-very-desperately now that you have it back AND are wearing it.
  • Reading the emergency-preparedness guide along with the stewardess.
  • Blogging because there's nothing else to do at work
  • Birthdays. Esp one's that I CAN ATTEND. Thanks guys.
  • Icecreamsandwiches. It's a state of mind.
  • Growing out bang-cutting mishaps. An adventure.
  • These things:

(photos via *kidchan, i'm anna, i give up)

1 comment:

  1. Ha! Fun List. I guess Bella should feel lucky to even be on that list? ;) At least you didn't rank my kiddos! Love you Claire! Can I have a disk with the pics from L.P. on it?

    ReplyDelete