Friday, July 2, 2010

Escaped.

I've been attractively burnt to a crisp.
Escaping is the most fun a girl can have...
etc etc.
Lake Powell was the perfect little haven for my family, refugees from this tiresome mortal coil. For me especially. Escaping makes me feel hardcore. A rebel, for the lack of a better word. Granted, all the time taken away from normal life was allowed with a bow. But the mere fact that I was able to SPRINT away from the toiling and spinning of my everyday normality... ahhhhhhhhh....there's that small bit of rebellion.I slept and sunned and swam. The only people I called willingly were Scott on his birthday (I'm still bummed that I missed Pearl's cupcakes and any festivities) and Chris because I missed him terribly.
I'll probably keep missing the boy, because I'M ESCAPING AGAIN TONIGHT.
Insert the laughter.
The evil evil evil laughter that fades away as I leap onto the plane.

No comments:

Post a Comment