Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm . . .
I don't recall the whole epic deciding process over whether or not to get a blog, I really don't.
But I bet if we put the ordeal into a nice montage format we come up with scenes like:
- Me making long lists on loose-leaf, suddenly tearing it all up, and watching the pieces descend in slow-mo.
- Me arguing with friends (also in slow motion), throwing my hands in the air, and stalking away down (new scene) a very long hall, found only in empty, locker-lined high schools.
- Me jogging (lots of running in this montage) down a city street, running past cafes full of happy blogging people, stopping to breath with my hands on my knees, and sweat runs down my forhead.
- Me using a abacus.
- Me eating pizza, laughing with people, but then turning away with a sad glint in my eye.
- Me laying awake in bed, night after night, tossing and turning, finally throwing my pillow over my face in angst.
- Filler scenes of the Blogger/Blogspot and Tumblr logos rotating in hypnotic circles.
Yeah, something along those lines.
Now that I'm actually thinking about it, I think its the same reason I had a fbook account; Naomi told me to get one to stay in touch better, and so I did. The End.
PEER PRESSURE WORKS.