Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Day 20. (A group of twenty units may also be referred to as a score)

A score is appropriate, as Day 20 is: Someone you see yourself marrying/being with in the future. SCORE. As it is, I probably should include the list WE ALL have stashed in a shoebox with momentos of our youth, outlining every single superlative, including pie charts, bar graphs and scaled models, of what we required in a mate. Boring. That is why I'm summing every single one of those lists into this: I once heard a story once about a boy who built bookshelves for the girl he admired and probably loved. This wasn't a terribly happy story, as it all ends in tears, but I still think back at this as a most romantic gesture. I wish good things would have happened at the end. But I guess that just isn't realistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment