My 26th Birthday!I have been excited about my birthday since my last birthday.
My favorite boy, who is my friend, who I kiss on the mouth, so I guess he's my boyfriend (ha ha ha... oh, Chris), pulled together such a memorable day for me. Needless to say, there are too many statements/stories that begin and end with 'needless to say'... That being said, I'll restart it like this:
MY BIRTHDAY WAS THE BEST BIRTHDAY.
Surprise suprise suprise... Well it was, mostly, as I wasn't really 'in the know' of what was going to happen for my birthday party. My boy and my friends took the mantle of party-planning-worrying-and-pulling-it-together-ness from me, then went above and beyond.I'll sum it up for you. (Disclosure: Now, if you weren't invited, please please don't be sad/mad. As I'm no longer on facebook/am connected to my beautiful people quite easily, others were in charge of and and all inviting, and really did try their best to get everyone that they knew I knew, with out me knowing what they were doing. So if you weren't accosted over this, I am truly sorry... and YOU AND ME will go have a splendid friend-date to make up for it. Kapeesh?)
- Gigantic bubbles
- I GOT TO WEAR A CROWN. Yeah. I know.
- A million tiny fairy lights and streamers strung up everywhere
- Sparklers and candles
- Photobooth, and photoshoots by the great Jessica P (for more party photos, go to her blog)
- Dance Party under the stars with my sisters and friends(to a kick-shin mix by DJ KayBdizzle. Thanks Katie, xoxo)
- "Gentlemen Prefer Blondes"/"Zombieland" backyard projected movies. (WE'RE DOING THIS AGAIN SOMETIME!!!
- Tiny dogs that look like lambs.
- A ba-gillion cupcakes (Thank you Whitney, Mom, and Melanie! They were all so incredible), candies, and treats.
- Being surround by the family and friends who love me.